Monday, September 28, 2009

AM I GOING GREEN?

Am I going green? I know it's not just me that's seeing green, and I wouldn't have picked the shades if they didn't look good on black, but I definitely can't be going green!!! I mean, yeah I do (I did) own a t shirt that said "It's easy being green" with a picture of a laughing frog on it (I could have added a snapshot if only my mom didn't take it to dust her vehicle so now, technically, green's gone brown and that ought to have wiped the smile off Mr. Frog's face!) but despite those minor coincidences, I need to make it clear (if only it isn't already) that I can't ever be green. I can't live without consuming at least an egg a day, and I guess I don't know the norms of being Vegan or Vegetarian, but I certainly wish humans hadn't gotten crazy enough to call something that could crack up and cluck as a vegetable! Plus, I sleep with my lights on, not because I'm a determined power-waster, but well... I daren't disclose the reason for I feel mortified :P

So yeah, I eat meat and I waste electricity, but I also ride a bicycle and that's not a conservation-driven motive, but an excuse to hide the fact that I can't ride a motorbike, and I walk long distances sometimes, which is because the route's scenic (I'm talking about city roads, btw, I'd only freak out if I walked through the forest or about a landscape!) and I could perhaps add a dozen (or more) arguments on either side, only that I don't want to, because I realize that I'm going nowhere, except towards accomplishing the feat of having posted for two consecutive days, which would mean I wasn't lying about the frequency factor, and hence it's like I can hold my head high among pointless bloggers, because I'd then be one of them, but with a difference.

So, my inference would be that I can't ever be green, and I didn't want my blog to be wholly green, which is why I worked to intersperse green not with 'Another kind of green' but with blue, violet, purple and a bold-red title of 'MY BOOK OF RHYMES'. And I step back and take a look at it now... Doesn't it look cool?

Well, at least I think so :P

P.S. Should I delete this post? Because I think it's going to be the only pointless bunch of words amidst a focussed lot.

P.S.S. Ah, as a second thought, I think not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment