Friday, June 4, 2010

NULL.

A void could be a phase, but what’s the specification for one that’s exclusive absence of intelligence and a wipe-out on self confidence? I didn’t have much to choose from, the title is mandatory, just suggestive and I like it that way because it at least tells me that I’m not pretending to be any more aware of it, I’m not pretending to master it any more than I have; not pretending to know anything I don’t know.

I remember that I introduced a lot of new people to my blog the last few days. It’s like I wanted it on my list of credentials, like it’s the only thing I have that I can count on, the last straw of stuff or something, and it’s like I left everything behind on the 31st of May, the last day I felt something work inside my head. It’s June the 4th today and I’ve this acclaimed (to self, at least) attitude of finding a good day to resolve all the time, except that they’re strangely always in the future. Not a ‘tomorrow’ kind either, I always give a span, a space. 29th saw the 1st, and the 2nd saw the 4th and I didn’t nail it today either. And I still don’t know if I gave this a thought: If I decided to postpone postponing yet and start to think of things today.

Maybe I have. I just watched ‘Remember the Titans’.

My blog is only as cool as I am, and what I am is what I am, no point in seeing myself in the past tense when I’ve still got to deal with things, I guess. It’s a surge, definitely, a high-ride on something that might not even be part of me, but could be attributed to the four spoons of sugar I had in my tea today (I drink it without milk, with lemon), not to mention a sprinkle of ‘Sugar-free’ too. Or the ‘sequel’ called ‘Duo’ which unbelievably escaped my head somehow and made me proud, in sandal on black. Maybe it’s just a swinging phase, perhaps not even a true, but I don’t think I care.

I’ve not been the one for reasons, or knowledge of the same. Because I’ve always believed that reasons are self-pacifying, and why would I want to cool down when the intention is to burn? Told myself I’d rather sweat it out. Hey, at least I’m known for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment