Saturday, September 25, 2010

titling not necessary.

wow, here's something that's actually entirely 'blah'. But I did write it, so... yeah.

propel some bullshit
to make it sell,
a mark of things not going well;
a mountain adventure
for the mole I need,
slipping down to make ends meet…

what’s with a fall
if you’re not falling hard?
what if it’s futile,
what if it’s not?

I mean…

I just found the flower
in a knowledge spark,
that if ends did meet
then there’s no end at all.

and I guess the problem is living with it.

It's confessional, conversational, I'm just springing something up. Could be potential enough to make you want to not come to this place ever again, but did you ever in the first place?

1 comment:

  1. hey you by anychance Karthik.P from SBOA Jr.College? am kaarun ..do u remember me?..


    de last u probably saw me was in grade 5 i guess :P
    nice lines here by you

    ReplyDelete