Wednesday, March 31, 2010

'ODYSSEY'.

Couldn't help but feel there was something stellar about this. One of the most accidental of things, though, I don't remember, I don't even know if I intended to write anything on these lines, and the beginning hardly seems to be a 'beginning', or so I think, but I love the way it shaped up. Not like 'self love', I see it through entirely different eyes, a sort of self to non-self admiration, which would mean it's only true that I consider myself the creator solely when I create and I'm just another person when reviewing what's been created. Same crazy fan, same ruthless critic. But only saner, I suppose.

"Shuttle to that forlorn star,
in gases, through,
in void be caught;
paying heed to hasty hit,
plastic sheet on cosmic drip,
frosted in, from fall to fall,
when in her heart,
would warmth embalm...

A thousand miles in years,
in trance,
from stagger-through
to float, enhanced;
in tranquil rid, this siege reside,
in dream, in dream,
in dream, no sight...

A flash, a burn, a shattered vibe,
of blindness fee
for truth imbibed;
her eyes, her eyes, for self abscond,
for fear and doubt,
in hope be gone..."

To you. I see no other place where this could possibly come from. I don't see where else this could go, either. A picture to adorn what's yours: Your name. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment