Friday, January 1, 2010

SEE YOU SOON!

I'm not going after Wong Kar Wai here, not yet at least. I guess this post is here to tell you how I responded to the year's (last year's) dying request, and how I let it die without listening to it. Makes me sound brutal, doesn't it? For a change. Once in a while. I don't think it's going to hurt so much, I mean, years come and years go and I frankly don't see them to be any more eventful than four digits strung together. And of course, no I'm not going to say that, because that could be the stupidest thing that a person can ever say, and I'm not going to start the 'year to be' on that note, because starts can compulsively define how the course of things are going to be, because hey, everything's a continuum. And thanks John, for reminding me that!

You know, the bottom line here is that I'm having a hell of a time, I'm having fun laughing it out over here, because I always manage to fix you right (I'm not supposed to swear, so I've got to make-do with 'dampeners') with my first paragraph, and you unfortunately would result to think that there's never ever going to be anything in what I write, that could possibly apply to you. Maybe you're right with that standpoint, maybe I'm not the 'you' person, I'm more of a 'me' guy and yeah, here's the loser, because you stand to lose nothing more than me if you walk away, while I get to lose 'you' and that's a lot of people to lose, you know. That's the outlook, here, and in case you haven't guessed already, I'm writing something here just for the sake of writing something and that 'something' can be practically anything because it doesn't require statistical data to ramble upon, it just requires direction and of course, a rambling man! And I guess we've got all that's required, 'we' being a collective term of everything 'I' am, the part that's inside me and the parts that are scattered outside waiting to be discovered by me, and that could be a philosophy, if only I wrote a book about it, if only I patented it, if only I played Sigmund Freud. Why him? Because he's the jerk, the Spielberg of lesser known stuff, the 'pop' reference, so again, I'm going to have to quote Will Hunting here, saying "'cause screw him, that's why!" (Abstaining from 'swearing', yet again!).

Two paragraphs of pointlessness, and I've titled this post with the coming year, and I could go on and change the title, but I don't think I want to do that. This isn't diplomacy and I'm not heading a conference to be 'a-point', or 'precise' I think I've got the right to eject and imprint on this space whatever is finding my mind to be an unworthy place to be staying in, and I think I've quite lost it, yeah, I'm spouting nonsense, what to do?

I guess I'll wrap it up saying, "I'll see you soon!", the official cover-up for mishaps. Official to me, at least, which isn't as reassuring as it's supposed to be, because what's a rule to me could illegal someplace else. Like 'the rest of the world'. Profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment